Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Belle: The Nomad

Later this week, I'll be moving for the 24th time in my 27 years.

I'll skip the commentary on what that may or may not say about myself and my family and just give the general announcement that updates on my progress with Mr. Strauss's Challenge are on hold until I get my ass out of one crappy place and into another (less crappy?) place.

Oh, but that friend who inspired me to finally get off my ass and do this challenge business? Yeah, he already landed a date (and some additional dat
es). All with a hot foreign teacher chick, no less...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to have a little challenge between us fearless single awesome ladies, I'm up for it. We could do one dating theory against another... or one theory for the two of us. But - there would have to be some sort of qualifying criteria for the challenge. Right now I have "Get Over Yourself" by Patti Novak (http://tinyurl.com/cnyv7c) I could give that a shot... are you game? Email me :)

Belle said...

Oh, you're so totally on. :)

rachaelgking said...

24th?? I thought I was bad... But I think I'm only up to 17 in 25 years. I've got some catching up to do.