Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is Why Men Should Open Doors


So, my coworker and I decide to step out and enjoy the fleeting nice weather. I need to run an errand. He needs to pick up lunch.

At our first stop, I open the door and walk in first. He's right on my heels, telling me a story about his weekend of debauchery. When I pass through the door and drop my arm, my hand lands squarely on his package.

He stutters and laughs, loses his train of thought. Tells me he'll finish his story when I finish my task.

I beeline ahead, trying not to let him see my profile and the fire rising to my cheeks. Try to pretend nothing's happened.

At our next stop, I hang back and let him handle the door.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha! Plus, guys, if you open a door for a lady, you can check out her ass as she walks through. Win-win!

rachaelgking said...

See? Chivalry's not dead... or at least, it *shouldn't* be...

Pissed Off said...

by finishing your task, is this the errand, or to continue doing what you are doing? *wink, wink*

Kristin said...

That's more action than I've had at lunch in, um, ages.

Unknown said...

Fantastic. That guy was very smooth, I would just keep stuttering or burst out laughing to break the awkward silence.

Funny blog though, definitely bookmarking

M@ said...

That happened to me in sixth grade in Catholic School. My hand came back and touched the vagina of a 30 year-old nun.