Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Things I've done since that pathetic post about my cat


So I went and posted about my pet for the first time, then I abandoned all things blog and left pictures of my cat as the main damn thing on this here site for a solid month.

I'm not apologizing for my absence, 'cause, really, who cares? What I am going to do is pay penance for getting all cheesy and leaving a scandal-less post up for an inordinate amount of time to greet the masses (okay, trickles) on their visits here.

I now present to you...

Things I've Done Since that Pathetic Post about my Cat:

  • Made 743,209 empty threats using the words kick and cut.
  • Found the Random Pierced and Tattooed Bar Mate featured here.
  • Went home with RPTBM. (See complete whiskey menu at Neighborhood Dive for reasoning.)
  • Got hickey from RPTBM.
  • Deleted RPTBM's number. (See item above for reasoning.)
  • Got pissed that RPTBM never called me back. (See gender for reasoning.)
  • Baked 756 cookies in 18 hours. (With the help of Roommate, of course.)
  • Started hating the mere thought of cookies.
  • Visited a 'Gentleman's Club' for the first time.
  • Cried during sex. (Oh yeah, I'm now officially that girl.)
  • Broke the fall of a drunken musician after a show.
  • Went bat-shit crazy after sex. (Oh yeah, I'm now officially that girl, too. Wait... is it the same girl?)

0 comments: