Monday, September 29, 2008

I Hate My Job. Could Someone Please Kill It?


Things with Boy Blue are still sailing along smoothly. I just looked back at my calendar and realized it's only been two months and change since the boy and I first laid eyes on one another. Considering it feels like ages since then, I'm having trouble believing in reality at the moment.

Anyhoo, contrary to what the general assumption might be (for anyone out there who might be interested in making such assumptions), he isn't the one who's been sucking up all my time and making me neglect my writer-ly duties.


Nope, no, not at all.


The blame for that lies squarely on the shoulders of my heinous job, my heinous upper-level superiors, and the heinous (and impossible) project that's had me in tears, on (prescription!) drugs, and generally on the verge of a nervous breakdown for the past several weeks.


More (exciting things, I hope!) to come after I draw a fat black X over October 3rd on my calendar.


Wish me luck...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.